Some Resources You Might Like
List of suggested questions to ask a potential organizer (from NAPO)
1. What kinds of organizing projects do you do?
2. Who is your typical/usual client?
3. What services do you specialize in?
4. Can you describe your organizing process/approach (consulting, coaching, hands-on, team organizing, seminars/workshops, etc.) and describe a typical working session?
5. How long have you been in the organizing business?
6. Will I work directly with you, or will you assign an employee and/or subcontractor?
7. What is your fee structure?
8. Do you work with a written contract?
9. What is your cancellation policy?
10. Can you provide references?
11. I have tried to get organized before. How will this be different?